Cross-country skiing holidays at the Hotel Binggl in Austria
Cross-country skiing near Obertauern: an experience for every winter sports fan
Out of the breakfast room and onto the cross country ski run – a dream that comes true at the Hotel Binggl in Mauterndorf near Obertauern in Austria
The cross-country ski run starts directly at the 4 star Hotel Binggl. Cross-country skiing near Obertauern in Austria has more than 100 km of tended cross-country ski runs and 70 km of cross-country skating tracks.
High altitude cross-country courses ensure a high certainty of snow.
Cross-country skiing opportunities around the Hotel Binggl in Mauterndorf:
- Schönfeldl cross-country ski run - 20 km – altitude:1,730 to 2,020 m
- Prebersee cross-country ski run - 10 km – altitude: 1,500 m
- Lignitz cross-country ski run - 16 km – altitude: 1,170 to 1,400 m
- Obertauern 4 cross-country ski runs loop trail - 28 km – altitude:1,740 m
- Katschberg cross-country ski run – 6 km – altitude: 1,641 to 1,940 m
Cross-country skiing near Obertauern under the Austrian winter sun
Whether it be on your own or as a group, cross-country skiing near Obertauern is a special experience for all winter sports fans. The high likelihood of good weather in the Lungau district will ensure wonderful hours of winter sports activities.
As a matter of course-cross country skis and equipment for your winter holidays in Mauterndorf are available at the ski rental service in your holiday resort.
Would you like to bathe in the winter sun while cross-country skiing near Obertauern in Austria? Send a no obligation enquiry to the team at the winter sports Hotel Binggl in Mauterndorf near Obertauern in Austria right away.