Shopping in Mauterndorf
Use your holiday to take a look around the shops
You can find several shops worth visiting in Mauterndorf town centre. From culinary specialities to fashion and jewellery, Mauterndorf offers you a wide range of different shops.
If you are looking for souvenirs or want to shop for clothes you will find plenty of opportunities to do so in Mauterndorf. There is also plenty on offer in your holiday resort for catering and provisions.
Catering and provisions
- Adeg Pleschberger: You can find food, household items, toiletries and much more in this supermarket. The Adeg supermarket is situated at the entrance to the town.
- Elektro Meissnitzer: Specialist staff will advise you in this electrical store and respond to your wishes and requests. You can also find souvenirs of Mauterndorf and Lungau here. The shop is directly opposite Hotel Binggl.
- Gerlis Hofladen: This shop is located at the farm in the St. Wolfgang part of town. Products produced on the farm are offered here.
- Binggl Bakery: The Binggl Bakery is actually situated in your hotel. Experience our home-made baked products and selection of regional pastries and desserts.
- Fleischhauerei Lankmayer: There is a butcher in Mauterndorf town centre. Whether it's a snack, meat, sausages or regional treats, you are in just the right place at Lankmayer.
- Genusswerkstatt Trausner: All the jams on our breakfast buffet come from Genusswerkstatt Trausner. The jam factory is situated in the Steindorf part of town. The Trausner family and its team place importance on organic raw materials and fair trade products, which is clear to see in the quality and variety of its product range.
Fashion, jewellery, flowers and art
- Roberto Leonardi: The artist Roberto Leonardi lives with his family in Mauterndorf and runs a shop just below the hotel. Be inspired by the artist's jewellery, works of art and photography.
- Mauterndorfer Trachtenstube: The traditional dress shop run by Margareta Prause is situated right next to the church. Tasteful Dirndl dresses, Lederhosen trousers and elegant accessories will get the pulses racing of any traditional dress fan.
- Blumenstube Martha: Make your loved one's day and give them a bouquet of flowers. You receive professionally advise at the florists on the Hauptstraße and will find wonderful flowers.
- Wollstube: One of your holiday hotel's neighbours is also a wool shop. Lovingly made wool products give customers of the Wollstube great enjoyment.
Sport and recreation
- Sport Pichler: Above the church you can get the perfect equipment for your recreational activities.
- Sport Rest: You get a ski service right next to the ski slope with Sport Rest at the Grosseck-Speiereck ski centre. You are also well informed and advised on equipment and clothing by specialists in both the summer and winter.