Enjoy nature during a mountain biking tour in Mauterndorf, Austria
Up-hill and down dale in the Lungau district in the province of Salzburg
Explore the exciting mountain landscape and the extensive network of mountain biking trails of the Lungau district – Mauterndorf, a Dorado for mountain biking aficionados.
The sunny holiday region Lungau district with more than 500 kilometres of signposted mountain bike trails is a Dorado for all mountain bikers who love nature. Mountain biking in Mauterndorf is an exciting and varied adventure. 15 signposted mountain bike trails lead through the marvellous alpine landscape of the holiday region of Lungau district in the province of Salzburg. Cycle along lush pastures, lovely fields and deep forests. Gain a fantastic view of your holiday region by your own strength – and a perfect bike.
There is a convenient mountain bike rental service in Mauterndorf for your perfect summer activity holiday in Austria.
The mountain bike recommendation of the Binggl family:
The Mitterberg loop trail is recommended for families and leisure cyclists. With a rise of 12% maximum this 30 kilometres long loop trail is one of the most beautiful cycling routes of the province of Salzburg. Take the loop trail in the anti-clockwise direction, and you will not have to best the steep Schlossberg mountain near Moosham. Take a break and visit the castle Moosham, one of the most beautiful day trip destinations in the Lungau district.
Your mountain bike trails in Mauterndorf in Austria:
- Moosham trail (Mauterndorf): 16.8 km
- Hinterlahn trail (Mauterndorf): 17.7 km
- Lantschfeld trail (Mauterndorf): 20.9 km
- Aineck trail (St. Michael): 29.4 km
- Bonner alpine chalet (St. Michael): 39.5 km
- Gontal trail (St. Michael): 37.7 km
- Sticklerhütte alpine chalet (St. Michael): 28.0 km
- Trogalm trail (St. Michael): 28.7 km
- Hollerberg trail (St. Michael): 26.6 km
- Rieding trail (Zederhaus): 30.1 km
- Pirka-Fanning trail (Mariapfarr): 28.4 km
- Mitterberg special (Tamsweg): 36 km
- Preber trail (Tamsweg): 41.6 km
- Wildbachhütte alpine chalet (Tamsweg): 32.0 km
- Granglitzalm alpine pasture (Tamsweg): 31.0 km
Would you like to experience mountain biking in Mauterndorf and plunge into the refreshing waters of the water park Mauterndorf afterwards? Get further information on the attractive offers for cycling holidays at Hotel Binggl today. Send a non-committal enquiry right away. Your host family Binggl and team are looking forward to welcoming you in person!